Skånsk Senap - Skånsk Mustard
Slotts Skånsk Mustard is a strong coarse-grained mustard made from only natural ingredients, yellow and brown mustard seeds are mixed to mustard according to Scanian tradition. All Slott's mustard products also contain our unique spice blend that gives Slott's characteristic taste.
Castle's strong and coarse-grained mustard goes well with many of our traditional dishes. For example, try cooking a tasty Dragon and mustard chicken or make your own mustard herring.
Slotts - 220g tube
Mustard salmon with cucumber sauce
(Recipe to the dish in the picture)
- 600 g Salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon Food & Bake Butter
- 1.5 tbsp Mustard Skånsk
- 1.5 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 3 tablespoons Sunflower seeds Natural
- 2 dl Creme Fraiche Naturell
- 1 dl Chives - fresh
- 1 tablespoon Dill - dried
- 1 krm Salt Fine
- 1 cream Black pepper Malen
1. Set the oven to 200 degrees. Grease an ovenproof dish and add the salmon. Stir together the mustard and spread over the salmon. Sprinkle with sunflower seeds.
2. The sauce: Grate the cucumber, squeeze out the liquid and mix with the crème fraiche, dill and chives.
Bake the salmon for about 30 minutes. Serve the salmon with sauce and a salad.
Recipe: Mia Troberg
Supplies: Villeroy & Boch
Energy (kcal) 523.6. Protein (g) 31.8. Fat (g) 41.8. Carbohydrates (g) 5.5.