Fond - Kalvfond - Veal Liquid Stock
Bong Touch of Taste Veal gets its full flavor from roasted veal bone & roasted tomato. The foundation enhances the taste of everything from a musty meat stew to simple meatballs and a classic Bolognese. The veal stock is also a great base for marinating meat. Just drip in and taste.
Bong Touch of Taste - 180 ml
Meatballs in creamy rosemary sauce
(Recipe in the picture)
- 500 g Minced meat - Beef
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Salt Fine
- 2 krm Black pepper Malen
- 0.5 tsp Thyme - dried
- 1 slice Garlic Common
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Food & Bake Butter
- 3 dl Whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon Japanese soy
- 1 teaspoon Veal Broth
- 1 teaspoon Mustard Dijon
- 2 cream Rosemary - dried
- 1 krm Salt Fine
- 1 cream Black pepper Malen
Accessories: Peel potatoes and carrots. Boil the potatoes in lightly salted water.
2. Meatballs: Put the minced meat in a bowl and add eggs, salt, pepper, thyme and crushed garlic. Mix well and shape into 16 meatballs.
3. Heat oil and butter in a frying pan and fry the meatballs around on medium heat so that they have a nice frying surface.
4. Sauce: Add cream milk, soy, fondant, mustard, rosemary and a little salt and pepper to the meatballs. Let it simmer on low heat for about 7-10 minutes.
5. Accessories: Cut the carrots into sticks and put in the potato water for the last 5 minutes.
Serve the meatballs with boiled potatoes, carrots and creamy rosemary sauce.
Recipe: Mari Bergman
Photo: Asel Al Baldawi
502 kcal, 33 g protein, 22 g fat, 39 g carbohydrates. We want to give you the absolute best recipes for the pre-planned lunch bag that you have chosen. Therefore, the recipes that are delivered with your lunch bag may differ slightly from the recipes that you find on our website. We adapt ingredients and flavors based on each individual food bag.